Saturday, June 27, 2009

And we're off!


Well, we are all about to leave the nest for a bit... Nathan left yesterday to go to Tallahassee for six weeks for his summer masters program... H and I are going to leave soon to go to Cali to visit my parents for a couple of weeks, and Leonard is even leaving! He is going to stay with N's parents while I am gone.

I know that we will all miss each other! Thankfully we have a webcam so we can see each other often as well as talk to each other. I miss having my honey with me, just because I love him, but also because being a parent is much easier if you have another person to help! I am sure that these six weeks will go quickly, and I will truly enjoy being with my parents and letting them really get to know little H!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers