Sunday, October 18, 2009

An update...

My two blue eyed boys!


Well, I have been a little behind in my updates lately! W've had company and I have been getting ready (sewing, sewing, sewing) for St. Patrick's Fall Festival where I had a booth with all of the things that I have made and sell in my Etsy shop! I wasn't sure what to expect with that, but I think I did pretty well! It was cold, but fun, and Nathan was a superhero! He got me set up in the morning, stayed with me and H for a little bit, took H home for his morning nap, brought me lunch and H, stayed for a little while again, took H home for his afternoon nap, got the babysitter lined up while he played for mass, got a friend lined up to help me take everything down and bring it home, and helped me cook when we got home!!! I lucked out with this one!!!

Today, it was so beautiful, and we did not have a festival to get ready for, so, after lunch at Nanny's we headed over to Forsythe park for a walk and a few pictures!
It was a little chilly!



We couldn't get one with all of us looking at the camera!


Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers