Thursday, October 1, 2009

Am I one of THOSE mamas?

I must be one of those mama's who do all of that newfangled, new-age stuff with their babies.
You know; cloth diapers, baby legs (leg-warmers), teething necklaces (that actually seem to work!),
baby wearing:

make their own baby food:

make most of their child's toys:

breastfeed exclusively:
(I won't show a picture of that, don't worry!)

a stay-at-home-mama.....




Yes! I AM one of those mama's! And I love it!



Other news: H has had a clogged tear duct since he was born, and it was just not going away, so he had it opened on Monday. Sad baby! But, once we got home he had forgotten all about it!


N's Grandmother, Pretty Mama is in town this week and met H, her first great-grandchild for the first time.
H and Ol' G/Pretty Mama


And, my Mama is currently on her way to see us!!!!! She is probably about halfway between SF and Atlanta, so we are getting ready and I can't wait to see her!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I loved making baby food, and was so sad that nursing didn't work for me with Oliver. We do what we like and to heck with everyone else.

    Unless, of course, that involves cocaine. Nobody likes people that give babies cocaine.

    I hope you laughed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers