Thursday, October 22, 2009

What we've been up to:

Loving our sweet potatoes!!!
Normally he doesn't look this messy after eating, I don't know what happened this time!


Riding in the cart like a big boy!!! I took this for my Etsy shop (to show that the cover fits on a Costco/Sams cart). Lately he's been very squirmy in the sling if I wear him while shopping, but if he's in the cart like this, he reaches up to be held. I'm not sure what to do...


That cloth diapered rump was too cute not to post!!!
He is pretty much always wearing a onesie, so I never get to see his fluff stick out like that!


And last but not least... he is not crawling yet, but he sure can roll! I am always supervising him, but he has ended up under the couch, under the changing table, and between the ottomon and glider. You can tell that it was almost nap time and he was not too happy!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet potato cheeks
    Yes that's me.
    Sweet potato cheeks
    Can't you see.
    Sweet potato cheeks
    Yes that's me.
    Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze!

    ReplyDelete

Followers