Thursday, October 8, 2009

SweetHart's visit I: My Day with SweetHart

8:30am: She's here, pick me up!!!


Reading , singing, reading


Squeezing, squishing, loving


mmmm, new toy?


12:30pm: FOOD!!!


3pm: naptime for everyone!


5pm: a little chin chewing
(H does this to me, and not really anyone else,
so Mama knew she had arrived when H did it to her!)


Clap, snap, play


6pm: FOOD!!!! (This was his first taste of peaches, and he loves them!)


7:30pm: Ready for bed. (Mama even used our cloth diapers!!! She just jumped right in stuffing/taking apart, and she even sprayed off a yucky one with our diaper sprayer!!!)


8pm: Rocking, lullabies, prayers, and rest


H loves his SweetHart, and I love my Mama!!! I wish we lived close enough that we could have more visits, but this just makes every visit that much more special!

1 comment:

Followers