Friday, October 30, 2009

While in Baton Rouge we....

Explored the hotel room while Daddy rested.
(Nathan has students in the All-State Honor Choir and normally I come for the teacher conferences, but we tagged along as family and to see family this time!)

Gnawed on lots of things!
(H is about to cut his second tooth, and everything goes into his mouth.
It also makes for a slightly cranky baby....)


Went to Chuck-E-Cheeses, although Mama and Daddy wouldn't let me play with the big kids....
(N took his students there for lunch today, and H loved watching the disco lights and the older kids.)


Helped Daddy on the computer.





Played on the floor.
(Mama keeps giving me these weird things called Cheerios.
They feel strange in my mouth, but I like making her laugh with my funny faces!)



Visited with my great aunt and uncle Bryan and Sheri and their daughters.
(They wouldn't let me out in the rain to play with their dogs...no fun...)


Uncle Bryan has fur!


All of this traveling wore me out!
(Sleeping with my new toy. Geaux Tigers!)
It has been different to come here this year with another member in our family and about three times as much luggage! I have enjoyed H's naptimes by cutting out the animal members of Noah's crew and crocheting a hippo. You can really get a lot of crafting done during naptime when there is no housework to do! N has been working hard as usual, taking care of us and his students. We got to see my aunt and uncle tonight too! I would love it if all of my family lived within 30 minutes of us...








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the picture of my baby brother, the furry one. Did H eat Bryan's chin?
    Thank you for giving me a bit of your visit.
    Now I need to write a cheerios song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can always tell what is on a pregnant lady's mind when the first thing I think is, "Man, that bed looks PERFECT for a big ol' nap!!"

    ReplyDelete

Followers