Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bath-time and something better

Yesterday I wrote about how I was needing some time to myself.... poor me... N came home from his rehearsal and said, "Let's call my parents!"   So, even better than time to myself, N and I went on a date!!!  GrandMissy and Pawpaw Harry came in and saved the day!  Gave him his supper, played, and even gave him a bottle!  We enjoyed a nice supper out, came home, and all we had to do was rock H to sleep!  I think this should become a routine.....

Before we left we gave the little guy a bath and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!  His little nakey self is sooo cute!  And he loves it!  He loves bathtime too!  I think he is old enough to have a bath without his baby tub, but our bath tub is reallllllly old, (porcelain?  metal? I don't know) and in our drafty house that is raised off the ground, and with our 20 degree weather, the tub gets very cold.  So, until warmer weather, we will stick to his little plastic tub. 

Now, for your viewing pleasure:



He looks a little too mischievous here.




Look at those cheeks!





And those cheeks!




It is amazing what a night out can do for a mama's disposition!

1 comment:

  1. Night and day!
    Like I said last, there are perks.
    Love those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers