Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A day in the life


Good Morning, Sunshine!


Every morning, or after each nap I usually walk in to find H jumping in the corner of the crib, socks and extra pacifiers thrown on the floor, and with a big smile on his face!
Who wouldn't want to be greeted like that?




A little bit of cloth diapered cuteness!  He loves to gnaw on the drawer pulls on our armoir.  


Wearing his 'love beads' as PopHart (my Daddy) calls them.






Having a little visit over at Nanny's.  We rarely get a good picture as a family.  H was either laughing or just about to cry.... we'll go with laughing.




Our new diaper bag!  The fabric store had some new prints come in, and I just couldn't resist!!!!
Backpack style is a must for me, so I can have my hands free!   My last one that I made was larger and bulkier (it was my first diaper bag!) so I made this one a little smaller, and with many more pockets!!! Three on the outside and seven on the inside - pockets make me happy!   Now, everything won't be floating around in there, it all has it's own place.  I love fabric!!!!




I hope we have a little girl someday!!! (This is NOT an announcement!)
I made this cute little dress for N's neice's daughter.  Precious!!  You just can't do pink ruffles for a little boy!  The dress was surprisingly fast and easy - I mostly followed Amy Butler's pattern in her 'Little Stitches for Little Ones.'  




Goodnight!

(I feel like we post a lot of sleeping pictures, but they are too cute!  N and I usually peek at H before we go to bed, and he somehow always seems to be either surrounded by or on top of ALL the blankets and toys in his crib.  I wonder if it is comfortable....)

2 comments:

  1. Janie, your blogging makes a Hart happy. What a cutie. I can never see enough pics of H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is so sweet! And what I wouldn't give to hear you say the word "armoir" in your Southern accent. You should call me just so you can say "armoir."

    ReplyDelete

Followers