Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Friday?

After becoming an at-home mom, weekdays and weekends sort of blend together, holidays and work weeks blend together, and for awhile - days and nights would blend together (but thankfully we have that part figured out now!).  But, on weekends, N is home more, and we really have to keep a nap schedule down  - to work around church services... So, while I am waiting for N to return home from an unexpected rehearsal (the only reason I mention this is that I really wanted to get out by myself... but I can be strong!)  I will tell a little about our week. 


Is that the cutest heiny or what!!! 
This boy loves his books!




Ahhhh!  This is what happens when you don't service/clean your sewing machine since you bought it...
It was pretty scary in there, but now it is a lot cleaner and even a little quieter!




I don't know what it is, but H loves to stick his foot out of his crib.  Sometimes it leads to a pained cry as he can't get it out by himself!  Most of the time, though, he can get it out. 
Cute to see those little piggies sticking out!



I guess it is time to go wake him up from his nap now - so that he will go to sleep at bedtime.
We will go to a breastfeeding support group in the morning while N plays for a brunch and wedding.  Church, and more church, N's sister is in town so we will cook for them tomorrow night.  Sunday we will have lunch with my grandmother, aunt, uncle, and my cousins' two little girls. 
We went to see the little girls yesterday, and H was just smitten with them (2 1/2 and 5 yrs. old).  He was just watching and smiling, not sure what to do with them, but loving the cute girls! 



1 comment:

  1. Piggies and cute 'heinies' are some of the perks of a mother's job. I love it that H loves to read.

    ReplyDelete

Followers