Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Afternoon play

I had found a cute little set of water creatures (frog, sea horse, and clown fish) that you can wind up and they will swim in the water, and a net to catch them with. I put them in H's bath the other night and he loved them! He really didn't want to get out, so yesterday we decided to play with them while we were waiting for Daddy to come home. I couldn't think of any other container that I had that would let them swim so I brought C's bath out and filled it up.


H had a blast making the creatures swim


C was even a pretty good sport when the occasional drop of water would come his way.



He had fun catching them too!



Sunbathing



"I'm finking sumping"
(I'm thinking of something)



A little bath full of water was just too much for a two year old to resist!

I snapped a quick picture (because he looked so pleased with himself) and told H to get out of the water, but he kept stepping back in and saying "take picture, 1-2-3 cheese!" so that I might let him get back in. Who can resist such a happy grin?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers