Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Time for a change



It was time for a little change in our living room... The orange of H's couch was starting to bother me, and my chair had some moisture spots and smudges, and it just got to the point that I couldn't ignore it anymore! While in Monroe, I picked up some fabric to make these changes, and now I love the room! I made a couple of new pillow covers for the couch to tie it all together, and it just feels like there is a little more sunshine in the room. I know that it will help me feel even better through the dreary winter months.


Before:


After:


Before:


After:


C also got his first bottle in the newly recovered chair the other day!


What do you think?
The boys think it's great!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The fabrics you used on both are great. :-) You are so gifted. By the way, how do you learn to cover these things? (Phoebe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief--you are so talented! Looks great-

    ReplyDelete

Followers