Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blankies

Me and KK on my blankie when I was just a few months old.



I think that blankies are very important - something that provides comfort, has sentimental value, helps out when Mama or Daddy are not there, etc. I had my blankie (that Mema, my mama's mama made for me ) for many years - probably too many years, but I loved it! And now, my boys have blankies that SweetHart made for them (their mama's mama). I love that we are continuing on the tradition and they have these comfort items to help them feel secure.


Both boys started loving on their blankies when they were brand new -
H just a few days old


C was still in the hospital when he started using his!



Little fingers and toes peeking through!



H snuggled up at a few months old


If C is having a hard time falling asleep,
all you need to do is put the blankie right up by his cheek and he will fall right asleep!


This is how H likes to be put to bed - his "big blankie " spread over his body and "2" (the little blankie) right next to his cheek.
(Did you notice? no paci! He's doing great! He asks for it every few days, but when we tell him it is all gone, he just says OK! It was not as bad of a transition as I thought it would be!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers