Monday, January 30, 2012

Band of Brothers

 Nothing better than a little music on a Monday morning! 
(Most of these little wooden instruments were found for about 59 cents at Goodwill!  An easy way to make a music box!)


 This definitely satisfied C's love for patting/tapping.  He was very happy when he found the xylophone.
 
 and the maraca...


 I was kneeling on the floor to take pictures of C, and H decided that my back was the perfect place to get to make some music with the maracas!
(Please excuse my messy hair - I was at the local Methodist church this morning by 6am to get in line to try to register H for pre-school in the fall.  It is serious business here!  One woman said she was there by 4:15 this morning... I'll let you know in a month or so if we got in...)


 Making music together


It is fun to see them interact together.  H was trying to sit on C now, I think he will be ready when they can rough house and wrestle together. 


A little taste of their music.  They were both really making some noise before I decided to make a video of it, but that seems to be how it goes.


1 comment:

  1. That's music to a grandmother's ears! I play it again and again! Thank you, Mamma!

    ReplyDelete

Followers