Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sand



 
 We have had very nice weather lately - windows open, playing comfortably outside.  H decided it was perfect sandbox weather!


 I don't know what was making C laugh, but he was happy. 
He seems to like his bike - when we are outside he really wants to get down, but I don't think crawling or unsteady sitting would be good outside.  He gets squirmy if I hold him or if he is in the stroller, but the bike seems to do the trick!


 
I think C wanted to play in the sand too.  
I am certain that if I let him down the sand would have been in his mouth, eyes, nose....


 That last picture of the boys reminded me of this picture of me and Karen (KK) by the sand box.   What a perfect setup she had for her snack.   I think I was about the same age in this picture as C is now. 
The scene is not too different, except for all of the pink!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Janie! Found your blog through your Etsy shop! I love your shop! So many cute things! It's always fun to find other handmade friends! :) See you next week!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sand Janie. You and C have great heads!

    ReplyDelete

Followers