Friday, April 13, 2012

Wow!


 What a week!  I can't believe it has already (just about) passed.  We've been busy playing with friends, riding bikes (Daddy gave me one for an early birthday present and we've been enjoying it!  Our neighbor calls us the Lance Armstrong family because we all have bikes now.  Hehe!), and chasing little boys around!

This one has decided that a toy screw would work just as good as a Little People Dalmatian or a paci.  He is also getting around a little easier and faster these days!  A lot of spider crawling (with straight legs) and a lot of cruising around the furniture gets him where he wants to be!


One of our visits to Daddy this week.  A few days out of the week he is gone all day - from before the boys wake up until after they are asleep, so we go visit him at school on those days.  We've found that it helps H to have a little better of a day if he can see Daddy.  We love him!  And it is fun to visit him - see all of the people at his office or run up and down the hills!


 He wore himself out!
I can't imagine that it was comfortable.  I went in to rock C back to sleep one night and saw H asleep hanging out of his bed.  He is our wild child right now.  He is fairly calm at home when it is just us, but when we go to the nursery at my womens group or at church, the number one comment we get it "He was sweet, but he sure does have energy (is hyper, is busy, etc.)"  So it is nice to see him still and asleep!  I hope all of that energy will even out one day.


It is nice that this one is pretty easy going - at least for now!  I don't know if I could handle two wild boys right now!  C was resting his head on his hand while he waited patiently for me to come get him.  

I hope the weekend doesn't fly by as fast as our week did.  
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers