Saturday, April 13, 2013

Chalk paint


 A beautiful day today!  It was just the kind of day for snacks and chalk paint after naps.  I saw someone on Pinterest who used a muffin tin for the paint colors, and it was the perfect idea!  I am seeing that we might need to start giving them each their own set of each color to avoid arguments.... Or they will just have to quickly learn to share!
The boys loved it!


 They don't seem to have any issues with personal space.  I keep thinking it will be good for them to have their own space or do their own activity (indoors or outdoors), but they tend to gravitate toward each other.


 Our work in progress


He looks so grown sometimes!  He was telling me all about colors right here.


"Excuse me brother, but I need to paint this spot right under you!"  
C wasn't too sure about that.

 I knew we would end up with paint on someone...
C had a painted eye, Tatum had paint on his face, and my toes were covered.  There was even paint on the snack, but somehow H was clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers