Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pic a Day

 When I went to check on the boys before I went to bed the other night, I saw this!  He must have been dreaming about sunny days!


 Another night, H got a little turned around.


 C was so happy about his new "fops" (flip flops) that he wanted to sleep with them.  I thought they would just stay in the bed with him, but when I went to check on the boys, C had put them on his feet - the right feet too!


 A quick visit to Avent Park. 


 Crazy hair in the bath tub.


 The boys love the Peanut Butter filled crackers.  Somehow C figured that he likes to eat the peanut butter first, then the crackers.  It makes for a slow process.  He is an extremely slow eater. 


H loves to play around on Photo Booth.  We often will pull it out after C goes down for his nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers