Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Monroe, Part 1



 The boys did pretty good in the car.  They are good travelers.  I think H must be going through a growth spurt, he ate almost two hamburgers for lunch and a lot of snacks on the road!

We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon with PawPaw and Missy. 


 H found an interesting insect at their house.


 So sweet for Nanny to read the boys their bed time story the first night we were there!  I have a cute picture of her reading me and KK a story.  I am sure she has read to a lot of children, grandchildren and now great-grandchildren!


 We took a little side trip to "Dragonfly park" (Forsythe Park).  The boys loved the actual playground, I'm sure we collected a quart of rocks there, but the dragonfly was a favorite!  Climbing, sitting, throwing bark off of....


 They laughed at how their voices sounded in the tunnel.


 This is my pirate ship!


King of the world!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna go to Dragonfly Park with you and your boy pirates!

    ReplyDelete

Followers