Sunday, June 1, 2014

Roly Park

We took a little trip over to Kiroli Park (the boys call it Roly Park).  I'd taken H when he was a baby, but haven't been in several years.  Now there are three full playgrounds instead of just the one that I knew about.  They had a great time, and were so sweaty and tired by the time we left.






 H found a neat stick that had all sorts of holes in it.  We had a very in depth conversation about who made the holes and what was in there now.


 I had brought Lunchables for a picnic lunch at the park.  H found a little "shady house" for us to eat in.  It was the perfect little pick-me-up. Their lunches came with a little bottle of water and a flavor packet.  H called it his "experiment drink."  The library is having a science theme this summer, I'm thinking H is going to like it; science books and experiments.  Right up his alley!





"Look!  I'm a pirate!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers