Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Three (3!!) years old

I can't believe that this little one is three years old now!  He came into the world fast, and looking back, it is so funny to see that his personality was present even before he could talk!


  He is a peaceful little boy who likes to do his own thing, he never sits still for too long, he loves playing with balls, he likes to look at and play with vehicles, he loves his tools (even sleeps with them), FROZEN!!!, he likes to "hold you" (be held), he takes awhile to warm up to new people even though he says hello and waves to strangers, he loooooves hats and garglers (goggles/binoculars), loves glasses too, he loves cozy clothes (jersey fabric anything) and pretty shirts (shirts with letters/pictures on them), he loves guys (especially his grandfathers), he is improving from being a frastratingly slow eater, he doesn't have a whole lot of time for art, he loves to be silly with his brother, and I just love all of the things that make him him!


I'm going to do like I did for H's birthday post this year and write some of the funny things he says throughout the day.


 (on his first birthday)

Tatum is parking (barking) at something.
Tatum wants his phone (bone.)

After H had told us at lunch about the Sunday School lesson of Jesus walking on the water, C chimed in with "I walked on the water, but I didn't walk into you" and then made a tiny ball out of his Peanute Butter and Honey sandwich and put it in his ear.


 C has a "little sword" (actually part of the anchor from an Octonauts boat) and he carries it around a lot.  After seeing the Easter Bunny at his school, he said he was going to bring it the next day to "sword him."  He means business!


 (two years old)

After parking his scooter after a ride, C told it "Good scooter bike, thank you."


"You don't bite boots"


"Three of my ears are hurting."


 
(three years old)

Me: What is your favorite day of the week?
C: pepperoni!


He calls his swim shorts his "swim lessons"

He calls his shorts "short pants"



He was going a little wild in the living room, I asked him what he was doing, and he said "I'm dancing with my booty."


Me:  C, do you see that tractor?  There's a man on it."
C: I want to hug him!

He calls small things "bitty little" (instead of little bitty)
 



 (at his birthday party at Kiroli park)


"When I'm old, I'll be Harrison."


"I want to do my (car) buckle by myself because I love Frozen."


 (For months C has been telling me that he wanted to ride a train for his birthday, it started after getting stuck at a train crossing several mornings in a row on the way to school/work and watching the train go by.  There isn't a local place to ride a big train, so Kiroli has a big train car that kids can climb on, and our sweet friend Amy (Alex's mama) made a train cupcake cake for him)  He seemed pretty happy with the arrangement.)


"I'm not sad at you, I'm happy to you!"

If he is joking with you (he loves to make people laugh) he says "I'm funny at you!"


C likes to do things "wisgeder" (together)




 (opening presents)


"ABCDEFGHIKKelephantP...."


"My body is round"


"Tatum has a wipe (white) shirt!"



If he is not really liking the meal, he asks for someone to "feesh me" (feed me).



"Tatum says "woof, woof, nerd!""
(I think he got stuck on the word nerd after eating some of the candy, for awhile everything was "____ nerd.") 

(Hot and sweaty after playing at the park).


I'm thinking three will be a good year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers