Wednesday, September 3, 2014

School, week two

I am loving my lunch dates with this boy!  I love that he is still happy to eat with me and hold my hand in the halls!  I'll be sad when he is too cool for all of that. 


H's class came to music class, he was happy to sit by me, but it was a little weird to teach him, "teacher" is a little different than "mama."  


 I was able to spy on H at his recess time from my classroom window... So fun!  He is loving all of the activities and fun things that he gets to do at school, and tells me all of the rules that he has learned. 


 When he can calm himself down, he sure has been sleeping great.


 He was so happy to see his buddy Sidney!  She is in the other kindergarten class, but they wave at each other every time they see each other!



 C is busy at school too!  He took his monkey decorating homework very seriously!


This morning in my classroom, he likes to come play around with instruments before he has to go to his class.  I love seeing him here throughout the day and hope to have C here next year with us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers