Thursday, September 25, 2014

Snapshots

I love these wild ones!

 Some of H's school work.  Math this time!  I'm impressed with how the teacher has them illustrate their words or math.

 Someone let a certain furry someone else get on the couch one morning while I was getting ready...
Tatum looks like he knows he's not supposed to be there, too!



 The boys were amazed by their "wrinkle fingers" after swimming for a long time one afternoon. I think it is getting too cool to swim now...



 "Snail" by H.


 C, when he gets mad, he gets really mad!  I much prefer H's bad moods, they are fairly quickly dealt with and over, but C's go on for a long time, and are very involved!  On this particular night, I think he had missed a nap and was just over tired, I put him to bed and then heard him being upset, but just let him work through it.  A few minutes later I went to check on him and the pillows were removed, his pjs were off, and he was passed out!  Often he throws everything on the floor, so this wasn't too bad, but this little boy has some fight in him!


 Snow cone Sunday!  (or sometimes Monday)  They love the little treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers