Thursday, September 18, 2014

Snapshots

 Facetime with Pop and Happy Face Finger.
The boys loved it, and now C has to have a happy face on his finger too!


H's illustrated "dictionary" from school. I love getting work home like this! 
Although I'm not quite sure what the bottom right "hup" is....


 We have antipasti for supper about once a week (salami/deli meat, cheese, fresh veggies, olives, popcorn/veggie chips) and I let the boys serve their own plates (and then I make slight adjustments as needed).  This is their plates before any adjustments.  H's is blue, and C's is green.


 H requested I take this picture.  He felt pretty cute.


 "Play with me, please!"



 H's 'number three' practice.


 C's in-the-car artwork.  
He told me it was a "shark with two sharp claws."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers