Friday, December 19, 2014

H's week at school

 Literacy award day.
There was a reading challenge for the parish, and all of the kids were busy reading.  H was very serious about his reading! (It was 50's/60's day, with a Sock Hop that afternoon, so H was dressed like a 50's boy.  I think its a good look for him!)



 H came home with this picture one day, and said it was a picture of "Mama, H, and C and the snowman we built while it was snowing."  I love it! 



 H had pajama day one day this week.  I love this picture, it shows the personality of so many of his classmates.  They are so silly!  A class with so much character, but I love that his teacher teaches order and rules while still letting them be who they are.


 Christmas dress up day.  Such a fun week this week.  Miss Stephen's present to the kids was a week of no homework, and they were all so happy about it!  (I was SO excited about it too!!)


 I went to H's class Christmas party with him and then snuck a peek at them while they were napping.  
So sweet while they are all sleeping!


 Our concert was that night, so I picked up C early and took him to school for the last little bit of the day.  He loved the attention he got, and he sat with H's class while I had car duty, and H loved having him there and showing him everything and telling him all of the rules.  He introduced him as "this is my new friend, C."


 Christmas concert.  
H is fairly calm during class, but he was a nut on stage!  Stole the show with some of his silliness and moves.  Silly boy!


Me and my little star! 
(The theme for this week was Christmas Around the World and H's class wore "brays" and learned a French Christmas carol. He told me that he would sing while I "ducted." (Conducted).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers