Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snapshots

 Saturday morning Bananagrams.  C found his letters, and H was doing really good with his sight words.  


 H said he and a couple of his buddies at school were going to design a trap for his teacher so they wouldn't have to go to school.  I was surprised that they were already plotting in Kindergarten!


 Christmas tree looking!  
The boys decided that we definitely needed the 12 foot Christmas tree!
I convinced them that the eight foot one would fit better in our house...  The boys had a blast running in and out of the trees and playing hide and seek amongst them while I  looked for a tree.



 They helped me decorate the tree, and wanted to put ALL of the ornaments on it.  I let them.
And I love how it turned out!


 I went to check on the boys after they were asleep, and found C with a hammer in his hand and a saw on his chest.  Totally boy!


 We went to see Penguins at the movie theater.  
Somehow we were the only ones in the theater (it was an early showing) and it was fun to not have to worry so much about noise and movement. 


 We pulled out the parachute for family night this week and the boys loved it!  It made Tatum a little nervous, so he stayed close to me (I just noticed him in the picture).  


 They had a Zumba coach come lead the PE classes through a Zumba workout, the kids all loved it!  
H likes dancing, but I'm not sure he will ever be a great dancer... he sure loves it though!



I didn't realize how happy blue raccoon shoes would make H.  
He loves them, and so do I!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers