Friday, December 19, 2014

Pajama day for C

 C has been looking forward to pajama day all week!  He knew just which ones he wanted to wear, his baseball ones!  Me and H snuck away from our school for a tiny bit to go to C's Christmas party.  They had donuts and chocolate milk for their snack.


 Some of C's Christmas artwork.


 C and his buddy, Tylan.  Tylan stuck a bow on C's tummy, and then C took that and started putting it on all of his buddy's (and his Mama's) booties and saying "Look!  Your booty is a present!")   Sort of cute, but I told him to stop.  I don't know what it is about little boys and their silliness about bottoms!



 C put the red bow on his nose and said "Look! I'm Ru-dog!" (What he calls Rudolph)



 C's class got ready to settle down with pillows and blankets to watch The Polar Express.  They were all so excited, and thought it was hilarious to put their wave in the light from the projector.


After we left C's party, me and H ran by McDonald's to get some coffee (for me) and CinnaMelts (for both of us) and we snuck them into my classroom and had a secret (and silly) picnic with the lights off so no one would see us!  I sent him back to class after he ate lunch and watched a little Chip and Dale (he is totally loving the old cartoons these days).  I love having H at school with me, I totally took advantage of a little one on one time with him today, (his teacher ok'd me sneaking him away for a bit, they are not doing anything important today before Christmas break)  and we both loved it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers