Friday, April 17, 2009

Just another day at the office.....

It's a little hard to tell, but there is a tie that I appliqued onto H's shirt. We just thought that he looked too cute so we put him in Nathan's briefcase and took some pictures!

Other recent events: he had his two month check-up the other day and is now a healthy 12 pound - 5 oz, and 24 inch bundle of love!

He had vitamins for the first time today. It was the first thing other than milk that he tasted, and his face went from peaceful - to surprised - to serious in a matter of seconds! It smells terrible, so I can only imagine what it would taste like. I just realized that I must have got some in my hair somehow because I have been smelling it all day.... yuck!



Sometimes work is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers