Friday, May 1, 2009

Taste and See

Tonight we went to a fundraiser for the church that Nathan is music director for and that I sing at on Saturdays. It was fun to be out as a family and be able to show our little guy off. We have been working at this church together for about two years now, Nathan playing the organ/piano and me singing. Everyone was so excited when N and I got married and then even more excited when they began to see that we were expecting! They have been asking when we were going to bring the baby with us to church - which we think is silly. Would I hold him while I am singing, or should Nathan strap him in a baby carrier while he is playing the organ? So, needless to say, everyone was very excited to see Harrison tonight. It really felt like I was carrying around a celebrity child!




Not the best picture of any of us - it was hot and humid.



H's great-great aunt and uncle, and a cousin many times removed. One thing that I love about being here in Monroe is having all of the extended family around! I miss being near my parents, but it is nice to have all of this family here, and I am glad that Harrison has all of this family - even if he is unaware of it at this point.


He looked so precious in another one of his smocked outfits. I have found that people looove baby feet. His toes were touched, stroked, yanked, and "this little piggy'd" more times than I can count!

1 comment:

  1. You glow! I also see some of Mema in your smile. Love the pics and the comments. Aunt Caroline and Uncle John look great. So does Kathy.

    ReplyDelete

Followers