Sunday, August 23, 2009

cute bug

I think he likes the giraffe!!!! The ears and little horn things (I don't know what those two things are called on top of the giraffe's head...) are a favorite 'in the mouth' item!!! He was having a hard time grabbing onto balls and bigger toys, so this is perfect! Legs and neck are very grab-able (on giraffe and baby!)



Too cute! Notice all the hair that has been growing! I guess he is still bald, but there is definitely some hair there now. Also notice how well he is sitting up!!! He does pretty well by himself, but I try to stay close by in case he starts to make a nose or side dive. We have hard wood floors under his blanket...



Apologies for the blurry pics - partly due to a squirmy baby, partly due to the fact that I don't use the flash. If I do, H looks like a totally different baby, and it accentuates his paleness. If I use flash, it's not blurry; if I don't, he still looks like H but it is blurry. Any insider tips???

1 comment:

  1. Hey - if you have time this week, will you come and see us at Mom's?

    ReplyDelete

Followers