Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sweet potato boogies and cloth diaper love

I have cared for many babies for many years in my life, so I was aware of the fact that when babies begin to eat they have food all over themselves. But, what I was not quite prepared for was having it all over me!!! After I have made sure to clean H's face, hands, etc, I will find some food on my shoulder, in my hair and in my eyebrows. Eyebrows??? I don't understand. He also seems to constantly have sweet potato boogies and banana breath. What can you do....


bumGenius
I love the expression on his face in this picture: "Now, listen here..."


gDiapers

Would you look at that cute baby!!!! We cloth diaper - which I am a big fan of - and are bumGenius lovers. We have a big stash of the bG's one size pocket diapers. We started using them on H when he was a few days old, and they have continued to grow with him. They are simple to use, you never need to worry about running out, they hold in the dreaded blowouts, and are great for the wallet! Recently when he is sleeping he has been leaking a little bit out of the top of the diaper, so I purchased a couple of gDiapers to see if that would make a difference due to the snug elastic around the top.
We got them yesterday, and he stopped leaking a few days ago, but they are cute, so we will wear them anyway! Instead of buying the flushable liners or cloth liners that go with the g's, I am just using the bG's liners, and they fit perfectly!
We are still bG fans, but we can use these when needed, and they are just slightly trimmer - so if he is on the verge of growing out of something, g's can give us a little more wear.


'oh bother!'

2 comments:

  1. Binky's looking cute these days. I especially love the first pic.
    PS I love the lunch bag - use it every day and it matches the inside of my book bag!
    Love, AK

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I LOOOOVE fuzzibunz! We fluffy butt too! Which is sad bc I can sew and have yet to make himi cloth diapers! LOL Wetbags and all that I do but not diapers! Slacker! :)
    CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Followers