Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun in the Sun



First off - an apology for all the nakey pictures lately! I guess it's just that time of year, and the fact that H seems to have enough control over his bladder that it is safe to be nakey! Nanny - my grandmother, got a little pool for him to have at her house. He loved it! It was a little cold at first, so we moved it into the sun and got it a little warmer!


I'm not too sure about this....


Watching Nanny do water the flowers. Beautiful yard! (Where my Daddy grew up.)



Warming up to it...
(With very sophisticated water toys - measuring cups and a cooking pot)



Blowing bubbles


I think he likes it!


Daddy keeps me warm!






The video is a little dim - I had it on the wrong setting - but you can see his enjoyment....
..until Daddy sprayed him with water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers