Friday, May 7, 2010

The not so 'baby' baby


H is growing up! Talking more, walking more, playing more, ....

He has been having more big boy experiences like pb&j sandwiches (he had his first yesterday)
and drawing with crayons:


Making a little colorful music!
He ended up with a little green and orange on his toenails - maybe his feet were helping him guide them?


I made these ones with some beeswax I had leftover from making lip balm. Because they are made with beeswax and cake paste food coloring, they are safe for little mouths. I also made them in a 'pebble' shape so they would be easy to grab on to (and bang together)! He didn't seem to know quite what to do with the regular crayons, but got the hang of what to do with these pretty quickly!



(N got me an embroidery machine for my b-day and i have enjoyed adding a little personalization here and there.)


I love this position! He was getting proper perspective on his art!


Check out those thighs! All done! Putting away the crayons until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you make so much! I found you from your Etsy shop! I was looking for "Stacking Ring Toys" and I saw your pink one which PERFECTLY matches our nursery for our first little girl coming next month!! I'm half between the "let me try to do this myself and "umm... this is too hard!" I think the stacking ring toy would be too hard for me! hehe.

    Happy Mother's Day! You have such a beautiful little family!! Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers