Wednesday, May 12, 2010

There is avocado on the wall....

I came around the corner yesterday and found this!
Which means that somehow he opened the cabinet with the child lock on it, and opened the container of fruit puffs. I guess he was hungry?



I have always loved a clean house - and while I guess it doesn't look messy, our home definitely looks lived in! I wiped some avocado off the walls a few days ago (just about 2 feet from the floor, so I have a good idea who did it...), and this morning I was looking for a certain color of thread in my sewing box and found half of a carrot, semi-shriveled! Again, I'm pretty sure I know where that came from!
Who knows what little 'treasures' I will find tomorrow!



While we are on the topic of food.... I am going to ask for a little bit of help (from whoever, if anyone is reading this!!!). I am compiling all of my favorite recipes into one place. I have typed them up and printed them on cardstock, so they will be nice and sturdy too! But, I would like a few more... so, if you have a favorite recipe, or a recipe that you find yourself making regularly, please send it my way! Either leave a comment with it, or e-mail it to me! Breakfast, lunch, entree, side, dessert, cleaning products, play-dough....any well loved recipe, I would love to have!


Is it naptime yet?

1 comment:

  1. I used to be a stickler for a very tidy house. Now, I follow a cleaning schedule that I realize is more for psychological purposes than practical ones. A small imp follows me and dumps out the toys I pick up; ten minutes after mopping, the floor will have crumbs on it again. I just rest in the knowledge that, at some point, it WAS clean. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers