Monday, May 17, 2010

Good times with SweetHart

We had such a good time with SweetHart! We packed a lot into her visit: many diaper changes, a few sleeps, lots of goldfish and cheese, a trip to the park, date night for Mama and Daddy, books read, sticks and leaves picked up, a shopping trip, good food, a couple episodes of Survivor, lots of family, and much more!


Watching Survivor together
(I have on my war beads and loin cloth to get in the mood!)


Taking a break for a little light yard work.


Aren't we cute?


It's been a busy weekend, and I'm ready for a nap!



Come back soon, SweetHart!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be dreaming about these cute pictures and the memories that go with them all night! Harrison, give your mama a big slobbery kiss for me and thank her for getting the blog updated so quickly! I love you buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Followers