Friday, August 10, 2012

A trip to visit Daddy


 Daddy was working in the office and needed us to bring him something, so we brought it by, said a quick hello, and then headed out behind the music building to play on the marching band practice field.  (There is a ramp in the music building that always gives away our entrance - H likes to elephant stomp his way up or down it).


C took a few minutes to decide he could walk on the grass...
I think his little no-spill snack cup is becoming a permanent fixture.  He doesn't always eat from it, I just think he likes having the option. 

 
 H likes to find little things - pecans, leaves, rocks, (or deer poop - yuck!) and bring it to you!  Or just make a collection.  Most of the time this is fun, but sometimes I just don't want any more rocks!!!  I still try to be a good mother and smile anyway....
I think C has seen his big brother doing this and now he has started bringing me pecans when we are out.


 Basking in the sun (or Mama's shadow)!  
Right after I took this picture, H put a leaf on his eye and said he was a pirate!  He likes Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and pirate ships.  He's been very into pirates lately!


 
 It's hot, Mama!


 Vrooom!  C knows right were to look in my purse for his little cars!  
I knew when I became a mother that I would probably always have a pacifier, tissue and bandaids, but I didn't quite imagine a rock collection and toy cars in there too!  You can probably tell by looking at C that when he plays with cars, he also makes the appropriate sound effects!

 
 On the way back through the building, we saw a centipede on the floor.  That kept both boys very interested for a few minutes.  H told me that the centipede was looking for some cabbage, and that he wanted to bring it home to put in his bug box.  I wasn't quite sure how we would get it home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers