Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sardis Lake


This morning, me and H went on a 'benture (adventure) with Charity and Payton to Sardis Lake.  We had a blast!  It was slightly overcast most of the morning, so thankfully it wasn't too hot!  When we arrived and headed out to the beach, H said "Mama, let's come here every day!"  I think he was pretty happy to be there!

 At first, H seemed a little unsure of the water, he took his time going in.


Piggies in the water.


 Little footprints


 Before long, he was happy as could be splashing and playing. 


He got out a little too far for his feet to touch the bottom and was calling to Payton "Payton, come get me come get my hand and pull me in!"  Don't worry, I was ready to run out to get him if I needed to, but he decided he could swim his way in.  We need to work on his swimming technique a little...


The boys also dug a little river, made roads for their trucks, had some snacks, played at the playground and H built a "house for the baby birds" out of sticks.  What a fun and full morning!  I think we will be visiting Sardis Lake again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers