Friday, August 10, 2012

At the park


 *A lot of pictures, I know!  I just couldn't exclude any of them!*

We went to the park this morning, we go somewhat regularly, but I realized I hadn't taken any pictures there lately.  Most of the previous pictures are from the little kid side of the park - now we spend most of our time on the big kid side!

Let's go!  There is plenty of room to run around on this side of the park.



"ah!"
Here's a pecan, Mama!


Found just the right spot to sit down!
(I remember H doing this when he was about the same age - he just had to sit down anywhere that looked just the right height for him).  Yesterday C carried around the snack cup all over, today it was the sippy cup!  He must just like to hold on to things.
Notice his shirt pulling at the buttons?  It fits just fine when he is standing!   He is still chubby, but is slimming up a little bit.  He is down to two rolls on his thighs now.


A little yoga in the park?
There are lots of little tunnel/crawl spaces here, and H likes to explore them.


Weee!  
I am trying to teach H how to pump his legs when he swings, but for now he gets farther on his tummy.


Here comes brother!


 C is very into trying to climb these days.  He does okay climbing up things, but not so good climbing down, and that is the part that worries me!  A lot of following around...


 C and H were chasing each other around the posts here.  Sweet brothers.


 I found you!


No time for pictures, Mama!  I've got to run!


It may be just because I am their Mama, but these pictures seem to show their personalities so well.  
I've been in a bit of a funk this week, and not feeling like the best Mama - but looking on the blog, we've gone swimming in the lake, to the park, to visit Daddy, to play at Square Books, and we've done art projects, made muffins together and played with glow sticks in the bath tub.  Maybe I did a little better than I thought! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers