Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Second Day

 Daddy is going to be on "take to school" duty this semester.  It works well with his schedule (helps me out) and I think it will also be something a little special for H and him.  We got an extra car seat just for Daddy's car, and H was pretty excited about it.  When I went to pick H up from school, he fussed that he wanted to ride in Daddy's car instead!


 After H left, me and C had a VERY quiet breakfast.  I had to turn on some of H's shows just so it wasn't too quiet!  I was okay all morning, me and C kept each other entertained, went to storytime at the library, ran some errands, and then headed over to pick up H.  I was okay until I was in the pick up line, and then I wanted to park the car and take off running to see my baby!!!! I missed him!!!  But I didn't do that... When he got to the car, he was telling his teacher that he wanted to go back to his class "right now!"  I guess he liked it!

 I think it is safe to say that the boys missed each other all morning!  After we got home they were pretty inseparable.  Lots of hugging, loving, wrestling, a little more wrestling and a little snuggling! 


I look forward to seeing what next week holds!

1 comment:

Followers