Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sandbox fun

 We've been getting the pool out a little less these days and finding other ways to entertain ourselves outside.  A friend gave us a fun Sprig Toys sand set and we tried them out today.  I am glad that C is not a big one on putting things in his mouth, otherwise we might not try out the sandbox. ( I don't think I would have dared do this with H when he was little - he always puts things in his mouth!  He did then, and still does! I feel like a broken record, telling him "out of your mouth" all day long.... I'll be glad when he stops that.  )  But we had a good time playing in the sand!


 Enjoying the feel on his toes


 C discovered quickly that eating Cheerios while playing in the sand is not a good idea!  It didn't help too much when he tried to wipe the sand out of his mouth with a sandy hand...


 C had fun going in and out of the sandbox.  I think it took him a little bit to realize that he could actually get in it like brother.


 All the Sprig's, buried in the sand.  The Sprig sand toys are pretty neat.  Trucks to build that come apart to make scoops, funnels, shovels and more. 


 C and his ever present snack cup.  H entertaining himself.


C kept taking hand fulls of sand and throwing them.  I told him "no" and finally took him out of the sandbox because he kept throwing the sand.  You would have thought that I broke his heart!!!  "No" is a hard lesson to learn! 


1 comment:

  1. You get the best personality shots. We love those boys, love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers