Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another visit to Black Bayou




On Saturday morning, H requested that we go to the "docks with all the signs."  It took me a second, but I figured out that he meant that he wanted to go to Black Bayou.  So, away we went!  I feel like I do a new post about it every time we go, but each time it is just such a special experience.  


We always send a silly selfie or picture to SweetHart when we go.  She loves it there as much as we do, if not more!


 Looking out over the water.   Love these two!  
They were very enthralled with a dead fish floating in the water.  C kept saying "fish won't bite me."  He's so nervous of these unknown creatures!  I guess its just typical boy to be interested in something dead.   Oh well!


We also always have to check out the bird viewing place, even though there are never any birds to view.
C instructed me to take a picture of him.



There is one little mud/dirt spot that always has some tracks in it.  We have to check it out.  H always says they are fox prints.  I'm thinking raccoon?


 Every visit ends in a few minutes rocking on the porch.  
Oh, what a beautiful morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers