Friday, February 21, 2014

Valentines Day

 What a fun holiday Valentines Day was this year!
The boys were excited making Valentines for their classmates and special ones for friends and family.  H brought Valentines to his buddies that had a cute little Valentines ruler and a Valentine that said "You Rule."  C brought stickers and a Valentine that said "Stuck on you."  They were happy to receive Valentines from their classmates, candy, stickers and more! According to C, all of his Valentines were from "My Chesska" (Miss Jessica, his teacher). 
They were also able to go choose a beanie baby and balloon from the office for the day.


 Pink suckers!


 A cute book with sight words that SweetHart sent him.


 Happy Valentines Day!


 We made ILY hands for friends and family.  
The boys painted paper, and then I cut their hands out.  


 We made the painting last year, at a time that I needed a visual reminder of what Love IS, not what it wasn't.  I used the Silhouette to cut out the words and the boys finger-painted over it.  This year after we moved, I added the words from 1Cor. 13 on the wall.  This is one of my favorite decorations in the house!


Love bugs!
These were the funnest to make, and a perfect craft/activity for a two and four year old! 
Can you tell who made what?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! I just LOVE it. You write so well and make it all sound so interesting and everyday-ish. I love your love corner and what you wrote. I fell down in a puddle and then picked myself right back up. ILY

    ReplyDelete

Followers