Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mardi Gras


 At the mall, they had a children's parade.  So we had to go!  I found some Mardi Gras shirts that I had made the boys two years ago, and although a little snug, they still fit!  

 Brothers!  Half loving on C, half using him as an armrest.


Laissez les bon temps rouler!



They were both enjoying getting beads and candy from the paraders.  C was a little nervous of the costumes, but did okay, even better when he saw his teacher from church.  It was all over for him when the big Chik-fil-a cow came by.  Huge cow costume!!!  He started crying, and trying to climb up me to get away.  Poor guy!  After the cow left, he kept looking around for him and telling me "Cow go outside and be cold.  Cow go away!"



After the parade, we saw some friends, ate lunch and rode the merry go round.  C was still a little shocked from seeing the cow, so he just sat on the bench with me.  Fun morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers