Thursday, February 17, 2011

26 weeks




I saw this the other day on someone's blog and loved it! The first few months of this pregnancy when I was soooo tired, I would tell my Mama that I felt so unproductive and uncrafty and she would tell me that I was making the ultimate craft: a baby!


26 weeks




I wanted to write just a little about a few of my favorite pregnancy things - aside from sleep, milk, warm showers, and more sleep!

The Boppy Total Body pillow
I actually got this when I was pregnant with H. It really helps when you start to get very uncomfortable sleeping. It helps to keep you on your side, helps keep his from hurting (by having a little pillow between your knees), and gives your tummy a little love!


One thing I get so frustrated with is that maternity pants never seem to stay up! I had seen these when pregnant with H but was a little skeptical. I was getting so frustrated that I was ready to wear suspenders but wasn't sure what kind of fashion statement I would be making with those. My Mama kindly purchased a few Bella Bands for me, and they make such a huge difference! They help keep your pants from falling down constantly. And they suggest wearing it after the baby is born when nursing if you don't want to show your post-baby belly off.


Just a few things that make pregnant life a little better.


Now, if only I could teach H to give me a back massage every day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers