Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Helper


H likes to be a "helpuh" (helper) and put laundry and dishes away. Today he was very helpful with the dishes...


And every dish that he put "away" ended up here:
I don't mind that - it keeps him happily occupied, and I want to encourage his desire to help. It just means that I have to work a little harder to put things away in their proper places, and then change his shirt because he laid down on the dishwasher door and got soaked....


I was going to just delete this picture, but when I looked closer I couldn't help but chuckle. Nathan took H out to try to show him the snow falling, and H whacked him in the face. Such a typical parenting moment!


It is snowing again here, and they canceled school for N for the rest of the day. YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers