Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Updated


I made a few changes to H's room. It was time for something a little different, and I was thinking about a cute idea since the boys will most likely be sharing a room.

I started with a fabric banner: on one side it is just the fabric and on the other side it says "brothers." So, after baby brother is born I will just turn it around and have a cute brothers banner flying in the room.


And then I got the idea of pinwheels, and how cute they would be, so I made some of them too.


And then I realized that there was sort of a 'flying' theme going on - banners, pinwheels, there are dragonflies on his bedding...and thought what better to go with that than a kite!
(It just so happens that H's diaper bag is made with some of the same fabrics I used in the kite and banner. Nice coincidence.)



And, it also matches nicely with the growth chart that I made for H about a year ago....


One room updated: the rest of the house to go!
Am I having early nesting symptoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers